Announcing the Beta Launch of Hub Mobile
Tuesday, March 9, 2010 - Mike Salway
Over the past 6 weeks, a small number of our customers have been helping us in a closed beta-test of our mobile version of HubOnline, Hub Mobile.
We’re now pleased to announce that Hub Mobile has been opened up as a full beta-release.
The aim of the Beta Release phase is to get some “real world” feedback about Hub Mobile – what you like, what you don’t like, what’s easy to use, what you found difficult, additional features you’d like to see, and any other suggestions and feedback about the product. Your feedback is crucial as it will directly help shape the future development of Hub Mobile.
What is Hub Mobile and what features are available?
Hub Mobile allows you to access property and contact information anytime and anywhere. As this is our first beta release, the scope is initially limited to the most important functions that a sales agent needs out on the road. This includes:
- Search Contacts
- View / Add / Edit Contact Details
- View / Add / Edit Contact Notes
- View / Add / Edit Contact Requirements
- Search Properties
- View Property Details
- View OFI times
- Additional features and functionality will be added with each release.
- Updates made via Hub Mobile will appear immediately within HubOnline back at the office, and vice versa.
- The product has been designed for (and is limited to) iPhone users, but support for Blackberries and other feature phones will come in the near future.
How to access Hub Mobile
To access the beta version of Hub Mobile, you have to enable access using the Beta Workshop page then point your iPhone browser to http://touch.hubonline.com.au . You’ll be able to login using your normal HubOnline username and password.
Your feedback is important!
As part of the beta programme, you can simply use Hub Mobile out on the road as you would normally use a mobile web application. In addition, it would be most appreciated if you:
- Report any bugs you may experience using the product. Please keep in mind that this is beta release software and it may contain bugs.
- Provide feedback! We appreciate all and any feedback – good and bad.
We are very excited about the release of Hub Mobile and look forward to your feedback! With your help, Hub Mobile will develop into a must-have tool for sales agents out on the road.
The HubOnline Team.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
CategoriesHubOnline RSS Feed
- We are looking for front end website designers/developers! If you know of someone amazing with skills in css, asp, php, wordpress please... 3 years ago
- I'm loving this new HubOnline website for Adcock Prestige check out http://www.adcockprestige.com There are some gorgeous property in Taringa in... 3 years ago
- Yeppoon Real Estate's hot new HubOnline website is now live! Check it out now at http://www.yeppoonrealestate.com.au/ 3 years ago
- Gittoe Real Estate's hot new HubOnline website is now live! Check it out now at http://www.gittoes.com.au/ 3 years ago
- Platinum Property's hot new HubOnline website is now live! Check it out now at http://www.platinumre.com.au/ 3 years ago